Aims of YMCA Dulverton Group Nurseries
We aim to provide a secure and stimulating environment in which children can develop emotionally and intellectually, as well as morally, physically, spiritually and socially, all at their own pace. All aspects of development are interwoven and of equal importance. The wide range of activities and experiences offered are intended to enrich the overall development of each individual child.
We aim to:
● Provide warmth, care and security.
● Encourage the development of self-esteem.
● Promote a positive self-image.
● Enable children to express feelings and to cope with fears, anxieties and difficult experiences.
● Help children to reach their full potential.
● Through their enjoyment of play, which provides opportunities for all areas of development, children will learn and grow in a safe and stimulating environment.